Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Get some stuff done

Got my braces adjusted today.  It's not been too bad with them so far today.  After getting the braces done I went shopping.  It was a good trip...no junk food and got my natural cleaning prouducts I like to use.   I also got stuff to cook a couple of meals here.  We have been eating out way too much.  I also paid a bill while I was out.

I have been doing some house cleaning since getting home.  I ran the vacuum through the house.  And have been working on laundry all day since I got more laundry detergent.  I love the smell of the Full Circle brand I get....nice natural scents...the detergent is chamomile & ylang and the fabric softern is lavendar.  It cleans really well too so that is great.

One thing I really want to happen in the next couple of years is to get a bigger house that belongs to us.  I rent from a nice lady but I really do want to own my own place.  I would prefer a house that isn't super close to all the others.  I would love a nice big yard and room to plant a garden.  And not feeling like everyone can see you if you have your windows open to let air in.  Personally I would probably be happy with a farm house type of house but I doubt that my hubby would be.  I grew up in those old farm houses.  I love a big ol' wrap around porch and plenty of yard.  However right now the economy needs to get better so I feel safe on getting a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment