Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A nice Peek

It feels like spring is here.  I have enjoyed the last few days so much.  It was such a nice peek into spring.  I had wanted to get some spring cleaning started but it didn't happen.  I forgot about the time change and as much as I love the time change so that I have that extra hour of daylight in the evening it through me off.  I am just now getting my sleep cycle to where I could get to bed last night and wake up in the morning without trying to sleep to closer to lunch time.

The warm weather has flowers blooming all around.  Little bitty wild flowers.  Plus the Easter lilies that have been next the porch bloomed.  This was really great because it is the first time since I have lived where I do that they bloomed.  They come up every year with the greens but this is the first year to see a flower....one lonely little flower.  

The weather is going to cool down the next few days.  I will miss this warmth but I know it will be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment